9/30/2005

Happy now, bitches?

Ok, so I have been MIA for quite awhile. You happy now? I am back.

It's funny, I was constantly thinking of things to blog about while I was on my hiatus, but I just couldn't bring myself to actually post anything. I don't know what it was... I just didn't feel like it. Let's figure out what is was:
  • Did visiting Maryland suck the life out of me?
  • Did the infected IHOP eggs that nearly did aquakitty in impair my ability to formulate words?
  • When my harddrive died and I lost 170 gigs of data did I go into a catatonic state?
  • Did drinking with Stewie, FreakMagnet, Renaldo, Aric Blue, AceRimRat, meatyhook and several others put me at that much of a loss for words?
  • Maybe I was just too busy listening to Ron & Fez, who finally found a new home on XM radio.
  • Did helping Skat fix her blog just turn me off blogs for that long?
Maybe it was all those things and then some, maybe it was none of those things. I need to write more so I guess I am back. I need to try to keep this thing fairly updated.

Happy now, bitches?

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I'll be happy if you KEEP updating it. I had almost given up on you!

9:41:00 AM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

I am going to try to post more often.

10:12:00 PM  
Blogger skat said...

Sure, use me as one of your lame-ass excuses...I started my blog in September...you hadn't updated yours since JULY. I know you aren't a mathematical whiz, but I know you're not THAT stupid! Hmph, blaming others for your own procrastination!! You've stooped to new sublevels. Cretin.

4:23:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

Stooped to new levels? Blaming others is what I do best. ;)

7:26:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

And, fine. Next time I won't link to your blog :P

7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

not as happy as you made me that special night at horrorfind.

9:16:00 PM  
Blogger skat said...

"I am going to try to post more often."

What...when someone GROVELS?! [BTW, I just noticed what time I posted my prior comment...did you?]

12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

For fuck's sake.

At least post a magicK spell or something.

*rolls eyes*

9:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home