7/25/2005

*YAWN*

Man, I slept a lot today. Sundays are good for that, even though they usually fuck you up for work the next day. Thankfully I am off this week and don't really have to worry about it.

I went to sleep some point Saturday night for an unknown amount of time. I was watching TV and the next thing I know I wake up and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me was just starting. Of course I had to stay up and watch it. Goddamn I love that movie... and not just because you get to see Moira Kelly's titties in it, though it is a plus. I will go out on a limb and say that it is, IMO, the best Lynch movie. There is just something about this movie (and the show too) that I love so much. I love being in that world and following the characters around.

Anyway, so finally around 6:30am or so I crawl into bed and pass out. Wake up around noon and crash again at 3:00 to finally get up around 5:30 or 6:00.

It felt great, but now I am getting kind of bored and no one is around or awake. Guess I will have to throw in a movie from my too watch pile(s) or maybe finally get around to finishing Millenium Season One. Hopefully by 4 or so I will be tired enough to get a few hours in, but it's not looking that way right now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stewie said...

Dude, when you went to sleep, did you dream you were going out with a 60 year old woman like I did?

Was it Moira Kelly?

3:17:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

I wish it was Moira Kelly... though she is looking a bit old now. :(

AK said she is going to dye her hair gray and use a walker at HF now.

12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Stewie said...

time for an update, coshomo.

12:04:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

Yeah... i know, but i was so awed by you in person that I just can't find the right words to make a coherent sentence.

9:40:00 PM  
Blogger skat said...

Ok, I have a blogspot blog now. Update this already.

12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

UPDATE, PLEASE!!

2:06:00 PM  
Blogger skat said...

HEELLLLOOOOOOO... You were the ass telling ME to update MY blog!!! Sheesh!

10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

Costag.

You're it.

Now update, bitch.

3:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home