7/08/2005

What is wrong with me?

I am a 28 year old heterosexual male and I am pissed off that I forgot to bring my Shojo Beat magazine to work. WTF? I am either really secure, or I have a 12 year old girl trapped in my body.

I really wanted to start reading the NANA manga today and now I can't. :(

Ai Yazawa quickly became my favorite mangaka after I read Paradise Kiss. It was such an amazingly done manga. The story was great and the art was even better. I would recommend ParaKiss to almost everyone.

And I am fully expecting the bashing comments, you fuckers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Shojo Beat - Is that like Tiger Beat for manga?

2:34:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

And so it begins. :D

3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

Holy fuck!

I was going to be all over this, but damn. Freak's was fucking awesome!

How can I top that.

Like you with my concert, I shall save this.

Fuck.

Great job, freak.

Fuck me that was funny.

9:40:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dear Lord. There is so much in this posting that's ripe for the picking, one has to actually let it be to enjoy the beauty of it.

I think Freak said it best. I'll leave it at that too. LOL

9:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home