6/29/2005

Pissed Like Me

Last night after I came home from work I found Dead Like Me on the TV. It was, surprisingly, an episode that I hadn't seen before. I had forgotten just how brilliant this show was. Watching it last night just made me even more mad than I was when I initially found out about it's cancellation.

DLM is just an amazingly well written show. I don't understand what caused it to have low enough ratings to make Showtime cancel it.

Showtime could have easily took over HBOs position as far as cable TV series go. Brilliant series like Huff and DLM definitely rival (in quality) Six Feet Under and the Sopranos. Now all they have is Huff, which is really the only thing I watch on Showtime besides Penn & Tellers Bullshit!

Part of me is hoping that by Showtime showing Dead Like Me every week again that it will draw in more of an audience and force them to bring the show back. I know it won't happen, but a boy can dream.


1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

>:-O

I like that show, too!!!

Assholes. The world is full of assholes.

4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home