4/04/2005

Rear Window

A coworker recently told me about a "scene" he viewed from his bedroom window. I thought I would share it so the one person that reads my blog would maybe get a chuckle.

He recently got married and moved into one of those townhouse communities. His bedroom faces into a courtyard where I guess everyone else's does too. Since his move there he has seen the girl across having sex with her boyfriend a few times. They always seem to leave their bedroom curtains open when they are going to have sex. On this particular night my friend noticed that they were going at it once again. Like any other person he decided to look for a few minutes. At one point he notices that the girl has put on some weird looking black panties and is moving behind the boyfriend who is bending over. She steps back and he could clearly see that she was wearing a strap-on. Him and his wife watched horrorified. At this point I told him that they obviously want everyone that can see them to watch, otherwise they would not have left the curtains open... especially during something like this that is so socially unacceptable. They continued on with this in a few positions and he said that he could swear that the boyfriend was watching out the window staring back at them.

Personally, at this point I would be out shopping for a nice telescope, lol.

I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a voyeur, but it was disappointing that this happened to someone else and not me. This reminded me of a time when I was probably 15 or so, so roughly 13 years ago. There were these women who lived in the 3 family house across the street from me. It was three women and some guys. I never quite knew who lived in what apt. and who was married to who. Two of them women were clearly related. The one was definitely older then the other but they looked almost identical one with blonde hair, the other with red, both clearly dyed. The best part was that they both looked like 80s icon Tiffany. Drool. Their friend (I am assuming since she didn't look anything like them) had black hair and a real nice figure. My friends and I always would check them out when they came home. One night we were hanging out on my stoop in front of my house partaking in some malt liquor when they came home. We watched them go up the stairs into the house and thought nothing of it and probably made our comments to each other about how hot they were. Anyway, we notice a light go on in one of the front rooms on the second floor. We all look up and we see the black haired girl opening the blinds and curtain. She then proceeds to undress in front of the window for us all to see. Now we didn't get to see too much, but we atleast got to see her breasts and some rubbing action. I am sure I used that visual many nights alone in my bedroom for awhile after that.

I am back living on that same block now, in the house next door to the one I grew up in. Everytime I look up at that window I think about that night. I wonder if she thought she would have that much of a lasting impression on us? She no longer lives there, but the Tiffany look alikes did until fairly recently. I wonder whatever happened to her.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

That is friggin' hilarious!! I think I would have peed myself laughing.

As for part II, I remember when I was five or six, playing in the field across the street from our house. I heard a noise, looked up and saw the neighborhood pervert standing in his bedroom window, staring at me and playing with himself (he was in his early to mid-teens).

I had no idea what he was doing because I was so young at the time, but I DID know what his MOTHER was doing when I heard her screaming at him, then saw her yank him out of the window, and then heard him screaming and yelling while she was beating the shit out of him.

I call him the neighborhood pervert because someone was stealing women's underwear off their clothesline - especially the big granny pants - and no one knew who it was until he got busted.

11:33:00 AM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

Why is there the double standard that when a guy does it - it is creepy, but when a girl does it - it is great?

12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Women look attractive naked. Men don't. ;-p

3:41:00 PM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

That sums it up. lol.

8:59:00 PM  
Blogger Stewie said...

What about trannys?

7:41:00 AM  
Blogger fnordboy said...

depends...

2:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home